About Personal Financial Review
A personal financial review usually takes about an hour and is a chance for us to get to know you - and for you to get to know us, before you make any decisions about your future.
Take advantage of a personal financial review to get the most out of your 2019.
- Personal financial reviewA personal financial review provides you and your relationship manager with the opportunity to take a completely fresh look at your financial situation.
- Financial goals and plansFinancial goals and individual needs change over time which is why it is important that they are reviewed regularly. It usually takes about an hour and is a chance for us to get to know you - and for you to get to know us, before you make any decisions about your future.
- Confidential discussionDuring your financial review you'll have a confidential discussion about a range of topics, including: where you live and any plans you have to move in the future, your family circumstances and financial commitments, the savings, investments and protection policies you already have, and, what you plan to do when you retire.
Call your Relationship Manager today to book for a review.
What to bring to the review meeting
The more details about your finances that you bring to your review meeting, the more we can help you. We suggest you try to be aware of, or bring some or all of the following with you:
- Mortgage statements
- Credit card statements - including the rates you're currently paying
- Details of existing loan or finance agreements
- Savings balances - including interest rates
Book your review
Issued by the Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited, incorporated in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (SAR) with limited liability, acting through its New Zealand branch ("HSBC").
Terms and conditions, and HSBC Premier qualification criteria apply