Your finances made easier
Imagine a bank that measures its success by how well it meets the needs of its customers.
We did. That’s how we came up with HSBC Premier.
- A dedicated, truly personal service
- Home Loans with preferential pricing
- Outstanding service and everyday assistance for you and your family, wherever you are in the world
- All the special privileges of the HSBC Premier Debit Mastercard
- Our premium foreign exchange service
One-to-one assistance if you’re relocating from or to New Zealand
What does your personal economy look like?
This video talks about your personal economy and how we help whenever and wherever you need us.
Find out all the benefits of HSBC Premier
Experience one view of all your HSBC bank accounts in various countries and currencies. You can make instant international transfers at no extra charge between them with HSBC Premier’s Global Transfer feature.
You are able to access the HSBC Premier benefits if you have:
- A minimum of NZD$500,000 in loans1; and/or
- A minimum of NZD$100,000 in savings and investments2; or
- If you are an overseas HSBC Premier customer you will automatically qualify for Premier customer status in New Zealand.
After qualifying as a HSBC Premier customer, minimum home loan values no longer apply, although other home lending criteria may still need to be met. Eligibility criteria applies to HSBC Premier and the eligibility criteria is set at our discretion.
Apply for HSBC Premier
New to HSBC Premier
Already have HSBC Premier
Terms and conditions
HSBC Premier eligibility criteria applies, and is set out in the HSBC New Zealand Retail Banking Terms and Conditions (PDF, 639KB) and Fees and Charges Brochure (PDF, 77KB). Eligibility criteria remains at HSBC's absolute discretion. Terms, conditions and other restrictions apply.