Unlock a world of benefits with HSBC Premier
HSBC Premier is here to help you and your family live a life full of life, whether you're buying a new home, investing in your future, caring for loved ones, or simply looking to enjoy the benefits of all your hard work. HSBC Premier is a dedicated, truly personal service with competitive rates and pricing, assistance for you and your family, wherever you are in the world.
The personal bank service that puts you first
Look after those that mean the most, by extending your Premier privileges to your family.
Unlock Premier status across 29 markets, with a unique range of global services and solutions.
Be confident your finances are in good hands, with competitive rates.
Unlock everything HSBC Premier has to offer
Premier - for you
- enjoy competitive rates for your foreign exchange and home loans
- access to a dedicated Premier Relationship Manager if you have $500,000 or more in home loans with us, or a Total Relationship Balance (TRB) greater than $100,000 with us. Please refer to Eligibility Criteria below for more details on TRB
- we provide you and your children with assistance through emergency encashment for access to instant cash up to USD2,000 from HSBC outlets worldwide3
Premier - for your family
- Premier status for you, your spouse and your children
- access to a dedicated Premier Relationship Manager for you and your family
- overseas account opening support for loved ones moving abroad2
Premier - around the world
- overseas account opening support prior to moving or working abroad1
- automatic Premier status in 29 markets around the world
- multi-currency account – manage up to 10 leading currencies
- see all of your international accounts in one place with Global View
- transfer instantly between all your global HSBC accounts, free of charge
How you can unlock HSBC Premier
Find out more
For more information on HSBC Premier, or to find out how you can become eligible, call us or arrange a call back. We are available 24/7 on 0800 02 80 88 (within New Zealand) or +64 9 368 8557 (from overseas; international toll charges apply).
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I find out if I'm eligible for HSBC Premier?
How many countries/regions is HSBC Premier available in?
Can my family also use my HSBC Premier account benefits?
You may also be interested in
Global View and Global Transfer
Experience one view of all your HSBC bank accounts in various markets and currencies. You can make instant international transfers at no extra charge between them with HSBC Premier's Global Transfer feature.
Whether you're buying a new home or looking to refinance your existing home loan, we have a home loan suited for you.
3Emergency encashment services are available to HSBC Premier customers and their family members who have an account with any member of the HSBC group and subject to local regulations. “Family member” means immediate family member including spouse, parents and any dependent (namely, sons, daughters, anyone the customer has legal guardianship over). The eligibility of the family members for this service is subject to our sole determination. In case of disputes in relation to the use of this service, our decision shall be final and conclusive.
HSBC Premier eligibility criteria applies, and is set out on this webpage, with further detail contained in the HSBC New Zealand Wealth and Personal Banking Terms and Conditions and Fees and Charges. Eligibility criteria remains at HSBC's absolute discretion. Terms, conditions and other restrictions apply.