Your exclusive HSBC Premier benefits
A dedicated Relationship Manager supported by a team of global experts
Your personal Relationship Manager will put together a picture of your financial life and then create a bespoke financial strategy designed just for you.
- An accredited and knowledgeable HSBC Premier Relationship Manager.
- Help you to fulfil your hopes, dreams and ambitions.
- Supported by the expertise of our Global Economists and Analysts.
Our success is measured by how well we meet your needs
We take your personal economy personally. And to prove it, our Relationship Managers aren’t incentivised on the products they sell. Instead, they are measured on how well they meet your needs and how happy you are with their service.
- Comprehensive solutions to support your needs including basic banking, lifestyle and property.
- Personal satisfaction as a priority. Our Relationship Managers’ success is measured on how well they support your personal economy.
- Digital solutions to help you easily access and manage your money.
Always there, wherever and whenever you need us
Your personal economy is always with you. So is HSBC Premier. You can access our support and services anytime from anywhere in the world.
- Automatic HSBC Premier status in all countries where you bank with HSBC.
- Instantaneous, fee-free international fund transfers between your HSBC accounts.
- International account opening before you arrive at your destination.
- Access to our Regional HSBC Premier International Centres, providing specialist services to meet your cross-border wealth management needs.
- Emergency card replacement within 24 hours and emergency cash at any HSBC branch worldwide.
- Online banking, giving you access to all your HSBC accounts globally
To qualify for HSBC Premier, you need to meet the following qualifying criteria:
- A minimum value of NZD500,000 in home loans with HSBC in New Zealand (facility limit not outstanding balance); and/or
- A minimum value of NZD100,000 in savings and investments with HSBC in New Zealand; and/or
- If you are an overseas HSBC Premier customer you will automatically qualify for Premier customer status in New Zealand.
After qualifying as a HSBC Premier customer, minimum home loan values no longer apply, although other home lending criteria may still need to be met. Eligibility criteria applies to HSBC Premier and the eligibility criteria is set at our discretion.
Apply for HSBC Premier
New to HSBC Premier?
Discover how we can support your personal economy.
Already an account holder?
Access your HSBC Premier products and services and discover how we can support your personal economy.