American Express credit approval criteria applies. Subject to Terms and Conditions. Interest rates, fees and charges apply. All information is correct as at 10 June 20103 September 2012 and is subject to change.
- Enrolment and participation in the American Express Membership Rewards Programme is subject to the Membership Rewards Terms and Conditions and partner terms and conditions. Only purchases are eligible for Membership Rewards points - cash advances are ineligible. Membership Rewards points do not expire while your Account remains current and in good standing. Membership of the partner program is the Cardmember's responsibility and is subject to the Terms and Conditions of the applicable program. A fee may be applicable for participation in partner airline programmes. A transfer fee of $35 per transfer of points to one of our airline partner programmes will apply.
- Supplementary Credit Cardmembers must be over 18 years of age. You will be liable for all Supplementary Credit Card spending.
- Provided that you notify us immediately upon discovery of any fraudulent transactions and you have complied with your Cardmember Agreement, you will not be held liable for any unauthorised charges.
- Members of the HSBC Premier Platinum Card from American Express receive automatic and complimentary enrolment in Membership Rewards and you will earn two Membership Rewards points for every $1 you spend on your Card.
To automatically qualify for Worldwide Travel Insurance, you must pay 100% of your return airline tickets with your HSBC Platinum Edge or Premier Platinum American Express Credit Cards or with any Membership Rewards redemption. Cover is available worldwide for a period of up to 180 consecutive days or 183 non consecutive days anually, from and including your day of departure. and 183 days annually. If you travel with your spouse and/or dependent children under 23 years of age, they're also automatically covered. Please refer to the terms and conditions in your policy documents for full cover and benefit details
- American Express Credit Card Insurances are underwritten by ACE Insurance Limited (Company No. 104656) (ACE) and are subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions contained in the American Express Credit Card insurances policy of insurance between American Express International (NZ) Inc. (Company No. 867929) (American Express) and ACE. The above does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. It is important for you to read the Terms and Conditions available at www.americanexpress.co.nz/insurance and consider the appropriateness of that insurance in relation to your individual requirements.
- Terms and Conditions apply. You must book at least 14 days prior to departure. All flights are subject to availability and American Express does not guarantee that seats or tickets will be available on the dates or times that you may wish to fly. Seat availability may be limited to certain dates and/or flights and it may be more difficult to book seats around public holidays, school holidays or special events. You can book up to 10 months in advance and as with all travel, the earlier you book the more availability options you’ll have. The complimentary domestic return flight is available every year of Card membership on direct flights only. A standard 1-piece, 23kg baggage allowance is included. See americanexpress.co.nz/egdewelcome for flight offer conditions.
- Subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Membership Rewards Programme available at membershiprewards.co.nz. Participating retailers include the following merchants who have been classified as "major supermarkets": Countdown, Countdown Online, Farro Fresh, FreshChoice, New World, Nosh, PAK’nSAVE and SuperValue. Participating retailers include the following merchants who have been classified as "major petrol stations": BP, Caltex, GAS (Gasoline Alley Services), Gull, Mobil, Shell and Z. Exceptions may apply if an individual merchant trading as one of the above-named retailers does not accept American Express as a form of payment. Purchases at major supermarket and major petrol station retailers are only eligible for additional points if the transactions are made in New Zealand.
American Express International (NZ), Inc. Incorporated in Delaware, USA. Principal Place of Business in New Zealand, 600 Great South Road, Ellerslie, Auckland, 1051.
®Registered trademark of American Express Company.